Impacts Effects 3 Sound Archive - Overview
Impacts Effects 3 is the last of three Impact Effects archives from Sound Ideas, featuring additional destruction sounds. Impact Effects 3 also includes a multitude of impact sounds, as well as all sorts of breaking dishes and ceramics.
Impact Effects not only features lots of destructive sounds, it also contains a number of debris noises, with different materials raining down on all sorts of things.
The following overview lists the files on Impacts Effects 3, listed according to the original audio CDs. These sounds are now available for download and come with metadata for import into administration software like Soundminer or any other metadata-reading software.
- Recordings of car crashes and impacts
- Car part hits, e.g. windscreen, door, hood
- Cardboard boxes and sandbag hits
- Sandbag impacts
- Body falls, people impacts
- Sounds of bottles and impacts of glass, splintering glass and bottles
- Impacts of cans and canisters
- Sounds of granny's ceramic vase
- Chains hitting various surfaces and objects
- Computer demolition: hitting the keyboard, throwing around screens and printers
- Concrete: hitting concrete, sledgehammer, dropping chunks of concrete
- Debris sounds:metal, glass, raining debris
- Door sounds: punching doors, pounding fist against door, kicking, hitting
- Glass and light bulb sounds: throwing, breaking
- Throwing around luggage
- Metal sounds: various metallic impact sounds
- Wood sounds: wood hits and impacts
Again, we must mention that no human beings (not even assistants) or animals were hurt during the making of these recordings.
This list is merely an overview. Please refer to the track sheet for a complete and detailed list of all recordings.