Impacts Effects 1 Sound Archive - Overview
Impacts Effects is the first of three Impact Effects Archives from Sound Ideas and offers mainly destruction sounds. But Impact Effects also features a wealth of impact sounds (like bullets or arrows) hitting different materials.
In addition, the archive contains a nice collection of impact hits on materials of various sizes, e.g. ice buckets, plastic containers, rocks and stones, wood, etc. Impact Effects even includes the sound of meteorite hitting the planet.
This overview lists the contents of Impacts Effects according to the original audio CDs. All of the sounds are now available for download, of course, and include metadata that can be read by administration software like Soundminer and all other metadata-reading software.
- Arrow sound effects: body and wood hits
- Car crashes and explosions
- Body falls (created with heavy gym balls made of leather) and hitting sounds
- Body falls (created with heavy gym balls made of leather) and breaking bone sounds
- Sounds of collapsing buildings and ceilings
- Bullets hitting bodies, glass, metal and wood
- Traffic Crashes and Car Crash Test Dummies
- Flying debris sounds
- Earthquake sound effects
- Slight fall
- Plummeting rash and hits
- Gas and house explosions
- Falling through glass, impacts and breaking/bursting
- Muffled, heavy, light, soft hits
- Hitting people
- Junkyard crash sounds
- Knife punctures body and wood
- Mass destruction sounds
- Metal crashes, plummeting metal, metal blows
- Meteorite impact
- Plastic material crash, crumpling, twisting, plummeting plastic, plastic hits
- Stones: falling, impacting, splintering
- Bags: falling, hits
- Subway Crashes
- Sword hits and punctures
- Wood: breaking, cracking, falling, wood hits
Sound Ideas gave us their word that no human beings (not even assistants) or animals were hurt during the production of this archive.
This list is merely an overview. Please refer to the track sheet for a complete and detailed list of all recordings.